Prevalence of respiratory diseases globally has grown considerably, particularly that of asthma and COPD. Other contributing factors include an ever increasing and ageing population, smoking, pollution and changing lifestyles.
Advances in technology have facilitated the development of many innovative products (current and pipeline). However, despite this, several challenges remain including a highly competitive and crowded marketplace, lack of differentiation between products, the emergence of lower cost generics and poor patient compliance to medication and lifestyle changes (especially in COPD).
Experienced Consultants in Respiratory Disease
Our Therapy Area Team will work closely with you to help identify the most suitable approach, challenge when necessary and provide actionable insights to help navigate your marketing challenges.
We have dedicated Senior Consultants and Therapy Area Teams that keep abreast of the full market landscape including the key challengers, market trends and the likely impact of pipeline treatments.
Adelphi MarketMapsTM have been developed to summarise and visualise the full market landscape including the key challengers, market trends and the likely impact of pipeline treatments.
The Types of Challenges we Help to Solve
- Market and needs assessment
- Patient journeys and how best to support patients
- Whether sales campaign materials provide sufficient value vs. competitors
- Differences between customer types to better target campaign materials
- How to position current and emerging products in a highly competitive market
- Drivers and barriers to product use
- Key unmet needs in respiratory devices
- The impact of a crowded market on formulary decisions