The Infectious Disease market is facing an exciting, all be it challenging, period. In both HCV and HIV, for example, new entrants to the market are providing wider treatment choices for prescribers.
With this comes a number of challenges for both existing and new treatments – how to create/ retain a differentiated offering, deciding upon the core patient audience and how to address pricing/reimbursement, to name just a few.
Behind all of these challenges sits the need for timely and actionable insight.
Experienced Consultants in Infectious Disease
Our Therapy Area Team will work closely with you to help identify the most suitable approach, challenge when necessary and provide actionable insights to help navigate your marketing challenges. We have dedicated Senior Consultants and Therapy Area Teams that keep abreast of the full market landscape.
Adelphi MarketMapsTM have been developed to summarise and visualise the full market landscape including the key challengers, market trends and the likely impact of pipeline treatments.
The Types of Challenges we Help to Solve
- Assessing the impact of new market entrants
- Tracking of key performance indicators
- Market tracking research
- Identifying the optimal pricing strategy and funding considerations
- Understanding the patient journey and experiences
- Identifying optimal pricing strategies
- Understanding drivers and barriers to formulary/guideline inclusion
- Campaign development and testing, ensuring campaigns reflect reality